5296株式會社--會客室
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
5296株式會社--會客室

コブクロ(可苦可樂, KOBUKURO)交流區

您沒有登錄。 請登錄註冊

Dubbo online dating - 36

向下  內容 [第1頁(共1頁)]

1Dubbo online dating  - 36 Empty Dubbo online dating - 36 周二 7月 26, 2011 12:09 pm

WaggaWag

訪客

Rockhampton online dating - I need someone to please me My name is Meagan COLLETTE i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there and we can go).. I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. Rockhampton dating singles in Townsville-Thuringowa free online dating Brisbane online dating Western Australia online dating Warrnambool free online dating I am a easy going person that loves to have fun and loves to laugh. I am looking for a serious relationship. I dno't have the time or patience for ayn games. If you are looking for a one night stand you are wasteing your time here. I am looking for that professional gentlemen who like to spoil, wine and dine me. Then knows how to make me feel..like a real woman should. Please me and I will please you back however u want it. I just love to go places and have fun. I don't like to be bored. Once I find my soul mates I do want to get married, and etc. Butt first I do want to get to know someone that will be committed to one person only. Hi Im trying to meet people to fulfill some of my fantasies mostly multiple male partners.this has to be discreet. safe sex a MUST. Im freaky but no abuse and race or age is not an issue I like all types of men. I need a real stud this weekend. Maybe some dinner, talk a little, have some drinks and IF all goes well maybe go back to your place and have some fun Wink Im dying to give some lucky guy a bj. Its been to long. Hey there. I am looking to have some fun here and theer . I amhot and young. please be fun and hot clean dd free. No strings attached maybe more. Message me for more..

回頂端  內容 [第1頁(共1頁)]

這個論壇的權限:
無法 在這個版面回復文章